100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Feather® Sterile MicroScalpels are surgical instruments that are used to make precise cuts in soft tissue. They have a lightweight aluminum handle with a non-slip finger grip, which makes them comfortable to hold and use. The blades are ultra sharp and made of stainless steel, which ensures a clean and accurate cut. The scalpels are individually wrapped to assure sterility (gamma irradiation) and are color-coded for identification.
- Sterilized with gamma radiation and hermetically sealed in blister package
- Non-slip finger grip ensures scalpel remains in user’s grasp
- Knife can be autoclaved within included heat-resistant storage case
- Color-coded handles for easy identification of blade type
- Ideal for hospital operating rooms and surgical facilities, especially for ophthalmic surgeries
- involving semi laminar incisions and centesis incisions of the sclera and cornea
- Make precise cuts in soft tissue
- Comfortable to hold and use
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Options||15° and 45° angle|
|Quantity||5 per Box|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Identification System||Color Coded|