100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
This versatile Stretch Strap is unique in that its two different materials allow a variety of stretches and contractions. The blue webbing side of the strap offers more resistance and less stretch, which is what's needed for static stretching. The black elastic side of the strap provides users with less resistance and plenty of stretch, ideal for dynamic stretching workouts. These elastic pockets along the length of the strap help to gradually stretch your muscles. It's this unique combination of materials that allows for additional benefits. When the user elongates an elastic loop by stretching muscles, then pulling the webbing strap, they are able to achieve an isometric contraction. The strap is designed for facilitated stretching that uses isometric contractions to achieve greater flexibility than from static stretching alone.
- Has elastic pockets to allow the user to ease into a stretch
- Permits dynamic stretching
- Designed for “facilitated stretching”, an active form of stretching that uses isometric contractions to achieve greater flexibility gains than from static stretching
- Economic alternative to StretchRite strap
- Machine washable, soft to the touch, won't chafe the skin or get caught on hair or clothing
- Latex-free, powder-free and scent-free
FAB10-1385 - Dynamic Stretch Strap [each]
FAB10-1385-25 - Dynamic Strech Strap [25/box]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Color||Blue WEbbing with Black Elastic|