100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Stryker 5051 Stretcher Chair is a versatile stretcher chair that is designed for surgery centers and small spaces. It offers multiple position options, including horizontal, chair, and recliner positions, which allows for superior versatility and patient comfort. It comes with multiple adjustable features, including a height range between 18 and 34 inches, and an adjustable backrest angle of 0-90 degrees, so you can customize the patient experience to their individual needs.
- Dual hydraulic jacks optimize stability for greater comfort and a more secure treatment platform.
- Solid steel rings securely clamp down over all four wheels to ensure a firmly locked working surface.
- Lumbar support, ergonomic seat tilt, and a 24” wide patient surface all add up to enhanced patient comfort.
- Four IV receptacles.
- Four wheel brake system.
- CPR capable design.
- Dependent leg/stationary foot section.
- Fiberesin pneumatic Fowler.
- Fixed-position push bar.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg.
- Locking caster steering.
- Variable control descent.
- Swing-down side rails with comfort armrest.
- Dual-articulation, enhanced- clearance headpiece
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Weight capacity||181 kg (400 lb.)|
|Siderails Standard Width||10"|
|Siderails Standard Length||31"|
|Patient Surface Width||24|
|Patient Surface Length||74"|