100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The EVAC+CHAIR®, 500H is a high-performance bariatric patient transport chair that permits the safe egress of mobility impaired persons from a multi-story building or a confined space. When it’s unsafe to use an elevator in the event of an emergency or evacuation, this chair is the perfect solution. Designed to provide a safe and easy experience on steep stairs between 28°- 45, the enhanced EVAC+CHAIR® 500H model is a single-person chair with a weight capacity of 500lbs.
- Adjustable patient head restraint: Limits movement, securing the passenger in place
- The self braking reinforced tracks control speed of descent for easy single person operation
- Ergonomic adjustable handle for ease of deployment and compact storage
- Reflective decals For easy location in situations of poor visibility
- Quick release safety belts for increased passenger safety and security
- Heavy duty wheels Ideal for operation over uneven terrain
- Lockable rear wheels can be applied in situations where the chair needs to remain in a stationary position
- Fold away grip handle/footrest for use with 2 person operation for added stability
- Footrest for passenger comfort during transportation
- Dual position seat allows the user to decide each time which seating position they desire
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65