100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
DERMABOND ADVANCED Topical Skin Adhesive is a liquid topical skin adhesive that holds wound edges together from surgical incisions and lacerations. It provides a microbial barrier with 99% effectiveness for 72 hours in vitro against organisms commonly responsible for surgical site infections. DERMABOND ADVANCED Topical Skin Adhesive significantly improved patient comfort and satisfaction when compared to sutured closures.
- Provides a flexible microbial barrier with 99% protection in vitro for 72 hours against organisms commonly responsible for surgical site infections (SSIs)
- Demonstrates in vitro inhibition of gram-positive bacteria (MRSA and MRSE) and gram-negative bacteria (E coli)
- Promotes patient comfort by providing flexible closure without the pain or anxiety caused by needles
- Offers fast closure of small incisions and lacerations
- Addresses cost and convenience concerns by eliminating the need for return visits to remove sutures
- Each applicator contains 0.36 mL of skin adhesive
Dermabond Advanced Topical Skin Adhesive [12/box]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65