100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
EMS 2000 Muscle Stimulator is a Two-channel analog device with three modes of operation increases range of motion, reduces muscle atrophy and pain, re-educates muscles, prevents venous thrombosis, and improves blood circulation.
- Prevents muscle spasm
- Used for muscle reeducation
- maintains and increases the range of motion
- Increases local blood circulation and as an immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis
- Comes with carrying case and instruction manual
- Dual-channel EMS device
- Consists of three stimulation modes: constant, reciprocating and cycled
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Products Dimensions||3.9" x 2.75" x 1" (9.90cm x 6.98cm x 2.54cm)|