100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The EVAC+CHAIR® 300H (MK4) is a highly innovative emergency stair chair solution that permits the safe egress of mobility impaired persons from a building in the event of an emergency or evacuation. Whether it’s a fire, a tornado, or even a simple power outage, it’s not safe to use an elevator when conditions are critical. We have the perfect solution.
- Adjustable patient head restraint
- Limits movement, securing the passenger in place
- Friction tracks (Evac+Track technology)
- The self braking reinforced tracks control speed of descent for easy single person operation
- Ergonomic adjustable handle for ease of deployment and compact storage
- Reflective decals for easy identification in situations of poor visibility
- Quick release safety belts (Head, Chest, Thigh)
- For increased passenger safety and security
- Heavy duty wheels ideal for operation over uneven terrain
- Lockable rear wheels
- Can be applied in situations where the chair needs to remain in a stationary position
- Dual position seat allows the user to decide each time which seating position they desire
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65