100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The touch pad call switch is a device that enables clients with limited movement to summon help easily. It can be placed on the bedrail with a hook & loop strap or near a client's head, hand, or foot. The plug on the call switch connects directly to the jack on the portable alarm or into an existing call system.
- Can be placed on the bedrail or near the client's head, hand, or foot
- Connects directly to the jack on the portable alarm or into an existing call system
- Battery-powered portable alarm for home use or where a central call system is unavailable
- Alarm and call switch must be purchased individually
- Operates on a standard 9-volt battery (not included)
- Includes 10' cord and 1/4" phone plug
- Latex free
Options availableSAMP4130 - E-Z Call Universal | Quadriplegic Nurse Call Switch with Cord
SAMP413001 - E-Z Call Universal | Portable Alarm
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|9V (not included)
|Touch Panel Measurements
|3.5" x 5"
|Phone Plug Measurement
|Designed For Use
|With E-Z Call Nurse Call Switch