100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
This handy, affordable all-in-one dressing aid kit makes dressing easier for those who have limited mobility, arthritis, trouble bending, use of only one hand or are recovering from an injury or operation - especially hip, knee or back surgery.
- The Deluxe Sock Aid helps you put on your socks without bending
- The versatile dressing stick enables you to pull up zippers or shoelace loops, pull on shirts and jackets and pull up pants and skirts
- The Ableware Raptor trigger-style reacher helps you easily pick up items on high shelves or on the floor without bending and reaching
- 2 pairs of elastic shoelaces let you slip your shoes on and off without having to tie laces
- The long shoe horn helps you put on your shoes without bending down
- A long-handled bath sponge helps you clean your back, legs and feet without having to bend
- Great for cleaning hard-to reach areas in the home
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Dressing Aid Stick||27"|
|Scrubbies Long Handled Bath Sponge||22-1/2"|
|Elastic Shoelaces||1 pair each of 30" white, 24" black|