100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Seca 952 Chair Scale is specially designed to accommodate disabled and elderly patients. Its unique construction is credited for promoting easy, trouble-free daily weighing. This lightweight Scale is mobile and aids healthcare personnel by reducing their workload. It features an ergonomically-shaped seat and fold-up armrests that create comfort and support the user. Additionally, adjustable footrests and a pushing handle are provided for patient positioning and mobility. This advanced Scale can hold up to 440 lbs/200 kg with a 0.2 lbs/100 g graduation and boasts excellent onboard features. 6 AA batteries provide power while Auto-Hold and Switch-Over functions provide convenience. An LCD display and simple controls complete this user-friendly device.
- Ergonomically Shaped Chair, Foldable Armrest & Footrests
- Pushing Handle, Sturdy Wheels with Breaks for Mobility & Secure Stance
- 440 lbs/ 200 kg Weight Capacity with 0.2 lbs/ 100 g Graduation
- Includes Auto-Hold, Unit Switch-Over & Auto Switch-Off Functions
- LCD Display & Self-Explanatory Functional Keys
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Capacity||440 lbs (200 kg)|
|Graduation||100 g / 0,2 lbs / 0,2 lbs|
|Measure||22,2" W x 35,3" H x 37,6" D|
|Net weight||49,4 lbs (22,4 kg)|
|Functions||TARE, Auto-HOLD, kg/lbs/sts switch-over, Automatic switch-off|