100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The ADC 700 is a precision-crafted, high-quality pocket aneroid sphygmomanometer that is easy to read and use. It features a chrome-plated manometer with a luminescent dial that makes it easy to read in any light condition. The Adcuff nylon cuff with ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing, and the Adflow filter screen check and deflation valves reduce dust build-up.
The 700 also features a chrome-plated brass air release valve with micro-threads for precision deflation control, and a leatherette carrying case with a durable nylon zipper.
- Chrome-plated precision crafted 300mmHg manometer
- Luminescent dial with bold numerals and extended graduation marks
- Adcuff nylon cuff with ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system
- Adflow filter screen check and deflation valves
- Adflow chrome-plated brass air release valve with micro-threads
- Leatherette carrying case with durable nylon zipper
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Sphyg Accuracy||+/-3mmHg @ 50ºF(10ºC) - 104ºF(40ºC)|
|At Extended Temperature Range||+/-3mmHg or 2% whichever is greater @ <50ºF(10ºC) and >104ºF(40ºC)|
|Storage Temp||-4ºF (-20ºC) - 131ºF(55ºC)|
|Number of tubes||2 Tubes|
|Zipper / Storage Case:||880|