100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
ADC's pocket instruments and sets offer complete features while remaining exceptionally lightweight and portable, not compromising on performance compared to larger models. For enhanced resolution, the pocket ophthalmoscope head is equipped with 5 aperture selections (small spot, large spot, semicircle, fixed and red-free filter) and 19 lenses ranging from-20 to +20 diopters. Its 2.5v Xenon lamp produces a truer tissue color, and a rubber brow rest offers enhanced comfort. Constructed of polymid, a space age thermoplastic known for its impact-resistant properties.
- 2.5v pocket ophthalmoscope head
- 5 aperture selections
- 19 viewing lenses from -20 to +20 diopters
- Illuminated magnified lens dial
- Rubber brow rest
- Constructed of polymid, an impact resistant space age thermoplastic.
- Featured in 5110N, 5110E, and 5112N diagnostic sets
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Number of Apertures||5|
|Number of Lenses||19|
|Diopter Range||-20 to +20|