100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Only 9998 left in stock Sold out
Determine HIV-1-2 Ag-Ab Combo Tests
BY Alere SKU APOC7D2648
$515.38 $515.38 Sold out
The first FDA approved rapid point-of-care test that detects both HIV-1/2 antibodies and free HIV-1 p24 antigen. This antigen/antibody test (4th generation) has the ability to identify HIV earlier than antibody-only tests (2nd and 3rd generation).1 It enables health care providers to diagnose HIV infection earlier allowing individuals to seek medical care sooner.
- It’s the first antigen/antibody rapid point-of-care test that detects both HIV-1/2 antibodies and free HIV-1 p24 antigen on a single test strip.
- Built-in quality controls to let you know the test is working.
- Test in three simple steps with clear results in just 20 minutes.
- The first antigen/antibody test, with the ability to detect HIV earlier than antibody-only tests.1
- Test using whole blood, serum or plasma samples.
- Proved 99.9% overall clinical sensitivity for all sample types.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Time to results||20 minutes|
|Results window||20-30 minutes after starting test|
|Test lines||HIV-1 p24 antigen HIV-1/2 antibodies|
|Storage conditions||2-30°C (36-86°F)|
|Test shelf life||24 months|
|External controls shelf life||24 months|
|Operating temperature||15-30°C (59 to 86°F)|
Shop with confidence!
Customers also bought