100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Designed for years of trouble-free use, the Bovie DERM 942 is engineered to be the most reliable and durable desiccator available today. The unit’s life is prolonged by incorporating the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, thereby generating less internal heat. Post-procedure and long-term cleanup are simplified by its non-absorbing, non-staining, high impact plastic case. Bovie Derm 942 High Frequency Desiccator delivers maximum value to the end user by providing the most cost effective solution available on the market.
- Turn the unit power on utilizing the switch on the left side panel of the unit.
- Set the power output either by using the dial on the left side of the unit or by the up and down buttons on the handpiece (F). When power level adjustment is being made by the handpiece an audible tone will sound to indicate that the power level has been changed. Depressing and holding the up or down buttons will cause the power settings to change more rapidly for quick adjustment of the output settings. Power output is displayed in “.1” watt increments from 0.1 to 10 watts.
- When the unit is activated, an audible tone is sounded and the blue active light will illuminate.
- Slide the standard electrode into the handpiece until it is firmly seated. The handpiece will accept most standard 3/32″ electrodes.
- To activate the unit, remove the handpiece from the holder. Place the handpiece in the desired position and depress the activation button.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Line Frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Output Frequency||328-492 kHz|
|Line Voltage||100-240 VAC|
|Output Power||Bipolar: 40 watts, Fulguration: 40 watts|
|Cooling System||Passive Cooling|
|Technology||Isolated RF Output|
|Audible/Visible Output Meter||Yes|
|Monopolar HP Ports||1 Ports|
|Connector Ports/Power Switch||White|
|Warranty||4 years, Additional Warranty Available|
|Width||228 mm (8.98 in.)|
|Monopolar Watts||40 watts|
|Bipolar Watts||40 watts|
|Monopolar Vpeak Max Voltage||6300 V|
|Bipolar Vpeak Max Voltage||950 V|
|Monopolar Crest Type (Typical)||9.5 %|
|Bipolar Crest Type (Typical)||5.5 %|
|Monopolar Frequency (KHZ)||410 kHz|
|Bipolar Frequency (KHZ)||368 kHz|
|Depth||105 mm (4.13 in.)|
|Weight||< 2.26 kg (< 5 lbs.)|
|Height||188 mm (7.40 in.)|