100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Cybertech SPINE Brace | 2X Large | Black
Cybertech SPINE Brace is great for treating low back pain without a medical prescription. One-step pulley system achieves full circumferential compression. Nylon mesh for breathability.The Cybertech SPINE Brace is the first line of defense for the treatment of low back pain without a prescription. It utilizes the cybertech medical patented mechanical advantage pulley system to provide effective abdominal compression, and spine pain relief. You can adjust the SPINE brace's single draw cord fastener while standing, sitting, walking or driving with one hand.
The rotating type pulley mechanism is designed specifically to provide comfortable support and hydrostatic lift to the lower back to relieve spinal back pain. The lumbar corset is constructed of nylon mesh for maximum breathability. Triple woven nylon (parachute cord) is used inside the pulley system for greater durability with daily use. The pulley mechanism provides a true 6-1 mechanical advantage for single hand tightening that's easy and effortless.
- Utilizes triple woven nylon (parachute cord) as opposed to shoestring for the pulley cord - enhances product durability.
- One-step pulley system achieves full circumferential compression as opposed to the favoring of one side to another.
- 1-hand, 1-second adjustability provides patient convenience and control for greater compliance.
- Rotating type pulley mechanism allows for true 6:1 mechanical advantage for greater spine support.
- The corset's rear power unit is removable for easy care and cleaning. The mechanical advantage pulley system is guaranteed for the life of the medical brace.
- The patient can adjust the tension with one hand while standing, sitting, walking or driving.
- Single front fastener makes the brace easy to don or doff.
- Rear power unit is removable for easy care and cleaning.
- Specially designed nylon mesh side panel maximizes air flow.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65