100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Cybertech Low Profile SI Belt provides patients with stabilization of the sacroiliac (SI) joints though direct circumferential compression. The stabilization provided proves to help with pain relief for sacroiliac strains or arthritis. Its low profile design allows for user comfort, offering adjustable pressure pads for maximum comfort around the gluteal region. The belt's black color makes it easy for patients to hide it under clothes, allowing for use at any time of the day.
- Unsurpassed compression and support with a 5:1 mechanical advantage pulley system (low-profile is 3:1).
- One-hand pull system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy.
- Ultra low-profile corset and panels for increased patient compliance.
- Pressure pads can be adjusted or removed for increased patient comfort.
- Mesh corset for increased patient comfort.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Specific Uses For Product||Arthritis, Sacroiliac, Mechanical|
|Item Weight||4 Pounds|