100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
CuraFoam AG Silver Foam Dressings, from Dynarex, are sterile, non-adherent and highly absorbent. Silver ions are infused in the foam to provide effective exudate management with antimicrobial action. This dressing helps create an optimal wound environment, with continual protection against bacteria, aiding delayed healing of exuding wounds. Ideal for use as a primary dressing on wounds vulnerable to infection/re-infection, the absorbent silver-infused foam is suitable for managing chronic and acute wounds, such as pressure ulcers, surgical wounds, 1st and 2nd degree burns, and wounds of full to partial thickness at stages 2, 3, and 4.
- Non-adherent foam with an ionic silver compound to allow exudate to be absorbed while providing an antimicrobial barrier.
- Maintains a warm, moist wound environment with continuous antimicrobial protection to prevent colonization.
- Highly absorbent foam for management of chronic and acute wounds at stages 2, 3 and 4.
- Primary dressing for wounds at risk of infection or re-infection.
- Ideal for the management of pressure ulcers, surgical wounds, and first and second degree burns.
CuraFoam AG Silver Foam Dressing [10/box - 10 boxes/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|wound stage||2, 3, 4|
|DEHP Free (Y/N)||Yes|
|TAA Compliant (Y/N)||No|
|Rx Only (Y/N)||Yes|
|Contains Natural Rubber Latex (Y/N)||No|
|Bandage Size||4in x 4in|