100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
A disposable filter for use with the Puritan Bennett™ 700 series ventilators. This filter reduces particles and bacteria in the patient's exhaled gas, protecting the ventilator's exhalation and spirometry systems.
- Comprehensive condensate drainage system includes one-piece filter and collector vial and optional drain bag
- Optional drain bag allows for condensation removal without breaking the ventilator circuit
- Viral and bacterial filtration efficiency of greater than 99.999%
- Resistance to flow less than 2.5 cmH2O at 100 L/min when new
- Minimum of 99.97% filtration efficiency of 0.3 microns nominal particle size at 100 L/min flow
- Meets CDC requirement for n100 filtration equivalency
Respiratory & Monitoring SPU Filters [12/box]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65