100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Covidien Permcath Dual Lumen Catheters provide long-term vascular access or fistula maturation for infusion, apheresis or hemodialysis. Boasting an average of 400ml/min blood flow with maintained venous and low arterial pressures, the round dual-lumen catheter features a soft silicone construction and a staggered tip for 2.5cm separation between the venous tip and arterial lumen. Additionally, the oval shape and silicone construction of the catheter make it kink-resistant, offering reliable placement on either side or in difficult placements.
- Made of soft silicone rubber
- 2.5cm separation between arterial lumen and venous tip
- May be implanted in the jugular, subclavian or femoral vein
- Flexible silicone suture wings
- Felt cuff anchors catheter subcutaneously
- Clear extensions imprinted with priming volumes
- Two Sealing Caps
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Implant Length||19cm or 13cm|
|Overall Length||36cm or 28cm|
|Arterial Priming Volume||1.3 mL or 0.8 mL|
|Venous Priming Volume||1.4 mL or 0.85 mL|