100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Curity™ AMD packing strips contain PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide), a potent yet benign antiseptic that effectively combats a wide variety of gram positive and gram negative bacteria, including some multi-drug resistant strains such as MRSA. This innovative product presents the healthcare industry with a cost-effective, prophylactic solution that does not alter nursing procedure.
- Highly effective against most organisms. Limits cross-contamination from patient to patient, patient to clinician, and patient to the environment
- Helps prevent infections from growing and spreading in the dressing
- Helps minimize infection exposure from strike-through
- Helps reduce the risk of hospital acquired infection
- 0.2% Polyhexamethylene Biguanide (PHMB)
Sold byCurity Amd Packing Strips [10/box - 5 box/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Measures||1/4″ x 3′ (0.6 cm x 91.4 cm)|