100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
ARGYLE™ Trocar Catheters are sterile, single use, disposable devices that consist of a surgically sharp trocar and a clear polyvinyl chloride (PVC) thoracic catheter. Trocar catheters are primarily used for closed chest tube thoracostomies. The thoracic catheter features numerical depth marks at 2cm increments for easy and precise positioning.
- Clear thermosensitive PVC catheter provides easy visualization of drainage characteristics
- Catheter is packaged over precision aluminum trocar and is ready for insertion
- Surgically sharp trocar tip allows for quick, precise insertion
- Radiopaque Sentinel Line™ tubing with Sentinel Eye™ catheter permits location verification by X-ray
- Numeric depth marks at 2 cm increments facilitate precise positioning
- Integral funnel end aids in securing a leak-free connection to the patient tubing
- Rigid, Escon tube package protects product during storage and allows for easy introduction into the sterile field
Argyle Trocar Catheter, 10 Fr x 9 In [10/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Dimensions||(3.3 mm) x 9" (23 cm)|