100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Medtronic Covidien Valleylab RapidVac Smoke Evacuator is engineered to boost visibility and decrease health risks linked to surgical smoke. Its high suction, high flow rate centrifugal action pump is powered by a remarkably silent motor, enabling its use in open and laparoscopic procedures. This system effectively captures particulates and absorbs gases from surgical smoke.
- More Power: The RapidVac System has 30% more power at maximum airflow than our previous model.
- Effective Filter Technology: All-in-one, four-stage, high-technology, long-life, three-port, RFID-Equipped ULPA Filter provides 99.9995% filtration efficiency at 0.12-micron particle size.
- Easy to Use: Easily understandable graphics, easy to set up, easily determined airflow and filter life, and easy filter replacement.
- Economical: Long filter life, 25 hours activation time. Three ports for common filter sizes. No need for prefilters or adapters, reducing cost per procedure.
- Quiet: The RapidVac Smoke Evacuator System is quieter than our previous model and judged in surveys as quieter than expected in the O.R.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Height||8” (20.32 cm)|
|Width||14” (35.56 cm)|
|Depth||18.75” (47.63 cm)|
|Weight||20 lbs. (9.07 kg)|