100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
3M™ Tegaderm™ I.V. Advanced Securement Dressings are designed to support patient care with enhanced securement, site visibility, and breathability. Staying in place for up to 7 days, these dressings offer superior moisture management and a cost-effective approach to catheter securement.
- A line of IV dressings comprehensively designed to help provide advanced IV and central line catheter securement
- Dressing has a stabilization border, transparent window, pattern-coated adhesive, deep notch and tape strip to provide a secure hold, site visibility and moisture management
- Stabilization border is flexible and conformable to help reduce edge lift and maximize securement and wear time
- Visually transparent film and adhesive with picture frame delivery allows for precise IV dressing placement and continuous insertion site observation
- Dual pattern adhesive technology is designed to optimize and build securement strength over 24 hours, helping to reduce the risk of accidental dislodgements
- Waterproof film coating resists soiling and provides a barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses In vitro testing shows that the film provides a barrier against viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
Tegaderm IV Advanced Securement Dressing, 4" x 6" [25/carton - 4 cartons/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Overall Length (Imperial)
|Overall Length (Metric)
|Overall Width (Imperial)
|Overall Width (Metric)