100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Kendall SCD™ 700 Smart Compression™ Controller delivers compression to the leg, foot, or both to aid in the prevention of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE), including Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE) in the at-risk patient. It includes a flexible and transportable design, animated alerts with resolution prompts for any error, low noise, ease of cleaning, and a large LCD screen for visibility.
- Measure venous refill time using Vascular Refill Detection (VRD) technology and customize compression cycles automatically for each patient
- Move 100% more blood per hour
- Adjust accordingly when a patient’s needs change over time
- Displays the patient’s true wear time by nursing shift
- Features Patient Sensing™ technology, which alerts the nurse of removed sleeves
- Provides a wear time tool to support true compliance to therapy and quality improvement initiatives
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Battery Run Time
|6 to 8 H
|10.8 Volt Lithium Ion Pack
|Power Cord Length