100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The oxygen cylinder is made from lightweight aluminum and is easy to transport. The cylinder also has a built-in pressure gauge, so you can easily monitor the amount of oxygen remaining. The cylinder can provide up to 210 liters of oxygen. The regulator has a range of settings from 1/2 to 15 liters per minute, so you can adjust the flow to your individual needs. The cannula is made from soft, flexible tubing and has two small prongs that fit snugly in your nostrils. The cart is a convenient way to store and transport your oxygen therapy supplies.
- Lightweight aluminum oxygen cylinder for easy transport
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor the amount of oxygen remaining
- Mini click regulator with a range of settings from 1/2 to 15 liters per minute
- Shut-off valve for easy control of the flow of oxygen
- Comfortable and easy-to-use nasal cannula
- Durable cart with a comfortable carrying handle
- Multiple compartments for easy storage of oxygen therapy supplies
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 36 in|