100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The R7000i Recumbent Bike features a step-thru design, allowing you to get on and off the bike with ease. The R7000i also comes with iPad® integration and connectivity with our apps, allowing you to operate your bike and view more detailed and graphically enhanced readouts of your workout. Exercise data can be tracked simply by wirelessly syncing your exercise data from your iPad to the LifeSpan Club. What makes the R7000i unique is that it is entirely powered by you — energy generated by pedaling is used to power the console as well as charge any electronic device that will connect with a USB port.
- Designed to simulate your toughest outdoor training sessions, the R7000i is composed of a robust steel frame and durable, commercial components.
- A 3-phase resistance generator, Poly-V drive belt, and 3-piece crank system guarantee smooth, whisper-quiet workouts and long-term resilience.
- Molded-Foam Seat Bottom With a Flexible, Breathable Backrest. The most comfortable, functional seat available. The R7000i includes a molded-foam seat bottom with a flexible, breathable backrest.
- Integrated heart rate sensors are built directly into the soft armrests, allowing you to track your cardiovascular performance with ease.
- Perfect for individuals with low back pain, the adjustable backrest can be tilted to your optimal posture, and the seat as a whole can be positioned anywhere within a 14" range, forward to back.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Dimensions||69.25" L x 27.5" W x 49.75" H|
|Max. User Weight||400 lbs.|
|Net Weight||171 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||186 lbs.|