100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The ClearSpec single-use speculums are a disposable medical device that are used for gynecological exams and procedures. Tey are made of a clear, flexible polyurethane material that allows for a clear view of the cervix and vaginal walls. The speculums also have a built-in sidewall retractor that helps to hold the vaginal walls open, providing a better view of the cervix.
- Disposable for single use
- Clear, flexible polyurethane material for a clear view of the cervix and vaginal walls
- Built-in sidewall retractor to hold the vaginal walls open
- Packaged ready to use
- Saves time and reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- Eliminates the expense of reprocessing metal speculums
- Safe and effective for gynecological exams and procedures
CLRP102 - Small | Blue [24 units/box - 4 boxes/case]
CLRP103 - Medium | Green [24 units/box - 4 boxes/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Illumination||Light Source Compatible|
|Sizes||Small and Medium|
|Type||Double Blade Duckbill|