100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The ChairPro Electronic Unit is ideal for monitoring patients who are a potential fall-risk. The alarm is activated when the patient leaves or falls from either their wheelchair or the bed. The high/low volume option allows you to adjust the tone to match your comfort level. This alarm is perfect for helping caregivers and medical professionals keep patients from experiencing harmful tumbles and falls. It can also be used in combination with a bedside fall mat, such as the Roll-On Bedside Fall Mat for added protection.
- Designed to help prevent falls by alerting caregivers when patients get up.
- Help prevent falls and wandering by discouraging users from getting up without assistance.
- Discourages getting up without assistance with no restraints required.
- Alarm is loud and can be easily heard from a distance.
- Alarm automatically resets once the patient sits back down.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Two tone buzzer||High (90db) and Low (80db)|