100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The CAT EX - Chiropractic Adjusting Tool is the most affordable thrust adjustment device available. The CAT is designed for greater reliability and durability. The CAT's precision components provide smooth and easy operation. Force devices deliver targeted force to the joint as opposed to manual adjustments that also activate the surrounding muscle; this means less resistance occurs and less force is needed to make the necessary adjustment.
- Handheld adjusting tools can alleviate some of the physical stress on a clinician, allowing for easier adjustments
- The CAT was ergonomically designed and the CAT can be easily operated by any clinician regardless of hand size
- The CAT is compatible with the established protocols your clinicians are currently using
- The CAT is designed with an Average Force Range (AFR) of 45-60 (pounds-force), the high range can be used for larger joints and the lower range for smaller or more delicate joints
- It is designed to for reliability and durability and is compatible with Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT) adjusting
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Dimensions||6 x 2.9 x 1 in|