100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
CareFusion AirLife Modudose is a solution that contains 0.9 percent sodium chloride in order to help make it easier to breathe.
CareFusion AirLife Modudose is safe to use; however, it's best to take precaution if there are symptoms or a history of asthma, heart disease or high blood pressure, epilepsy, kidney or liver disease, migraines or any edemas. If there are any signs of chest pain (trouble breathing), dizziness, swelling of extremities, tiredness or muscle twitching, extreme thirst, constant use of the bathroom, it's recommended a physician be seen before continuing use.
- Helps the Body Produce Mucus
- Improves Functionality in the Lungs
- Helps with Cystic Fibrosis
- Can Double as Collection Solution if Needed
- Contains Sodium Chloride to Help with Breathing
- Comes in Many Sizes for Convenience
- Easy-to-open top
- 0.9% sodium chloride of optimum efficacy
- Individually packaged for sterility
Modudose Saline Solution, 10ml [24/box - 6 boxes/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65