100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Only 10000 left in stock Sold out
Box and Block Test
BY Sammons Preston SKU SAMP7531
$253.99 $253.99 Sold out
The Sammons Preston Box and Block Test is a portable version of the standardized test of manual dexterity. The test provides a baseline for upper extremity manual dexterity and gross motor coordination. It is quick and simple to administer, and suitable for persons with low intelligence and/or limited manual dexterity. Complete with 150 color wooden blocks that are 1" (2.54cm) square the test comes in a closable box for easy portability and storage.
- Portable manual dexterity and hand function test
- Used to generate a baseline measurement of gross motor coordination
- Can be used for testing the effects of cognitive disabilities or hand injuries
- Tests are quick and easy to administer
- Comes with colored wooden blocks, a stopwatch, and the wooden box carrying case
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
Shop with confidence!
Customers also bought