100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Vantage Liston Bone Cutting Forceps are a surgical instrument used for cutting or dividing bones during surgical procedures. They are made of high-quality stainless steel and have a straight jaw design. The forceps have a self-opening spring handle that allows for easy opening and closing, and they are also serrated to provide a secure grip on the bone.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
- Sharp, angled tip for precise cuts
- Spring-loaded mechanism for easy use
- Non-locking handles for added safety
- 5.5" length for a comfortable grip
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Handle Type||Plier Handle with Spring|