100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Biohazardous Waste Bag is a red, 1.0 mil thick bag made of resilient, high density polyethylene (LLDPE) film. It is designed to meet ASTM Dart Test requirements and is ideal for the safe disposal of infectious waste. The bag is flat packed for easy storage and dispensing.
- Made of resilient, high density polymer film
- Offers excellent value and outstanding puncture resistance
- Red for easy identification
- Meets A.S.T.M. Dart Test requirements
- 1.0 mil thick for durability
- Flat pack for easy storage and dispensing
Biohazardous Waste Bag, 24" x 24" [500/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Material||Resilient, high density polyethylene (LLDPE) film|
|ASTM Compliance||Meets A.S.T.M. Dart Test requirements|
|Dimensions||24" x 24"|