100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The BinaxNOW® Malaria test is an in vitro immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of Plasmodium antigens circulating in human venous and capillary EDTA whole blood of individuals with signs and symptoms of malarial infection. It is intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of human malaria infections and in the differential diagnosis of Plasmodium falciparum.
- Results available in 15 minutes.
- Enables immediate treatment.
- Helps improves patient outcomes and decrease mortality.
- Need only 1 reagent to use for simple testing.
- Requires a small blood sample easily collected by fingerstick.
- No need for skilled microscopist.
- Differentiated results allow diagnosis of potentially lethal P. falciparum infection.
- Objective and easy to read, qualitative results
- Minimize the development of drug resistant malaria strains.
APOC665-000 - BinaxNOW Malaria Test [12 Tests]
APOC665-010 - BinaxNOW Positive Control for the Malaria Test Kit [10 Tests]
APOC665-025 - BinaxNOW Malaria [25 Tests]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Sensitivity for P. falciparum||99.7%|
|Specificity for P. falciparum||94.2%|
|Sensitivity for P. vivax||93.5%|
|Specificity for P. vivax||99.8%|