100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
BIS technology enables clinicians to deliver personalized and attentive care with heightened security to patients of all sensitivities to anaesthetic hemodynamic effects. Clinicians can use BIS monitoring technology to acquire beneficial patient-specific information to optimally meet each patient’s anaesthetic needs.
- Designed to interface with any BIS Ready Patient Monitoring Systems
- Made with Zipprep™ Technology
- Sensors for virtually every scenario
- Collects low-frequency EEG data
- Interprets and translates data into BIS index
Bilateral Sensor [10/box]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Quantity||10 per Box|