100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Bedside Assist Rail is a durable and stylish way to help you get in and out of bed. It is made of strong steel with a black finish, and it has a cushioned handle that is adjustable in height. The bar easily slides in between the mattress and bed frame, and it has an anti-slip foam base and a securing strap to keep it in place. It also comes with a convenient black pouch for storing personal items.
- Can be used on either side of the bed for assistance with getting in and out of home style bed
- Strong, steel construction with attractive black finish makes it durable and look good in the home
- Cushioned handle that is adjustable in height assists with getting in and out of bed
- Easily slides in between mattress and bed frame with added feature of anti-slip foam on base bar and securing strap to secure to bed frame
- Convenient, black pouch included for storage of personal items
- Tool-free assembly
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Height Adjustment From Mattress Base To Top Of Handle||17.5" – 21.5"|
|Length Of Rail Base Tubing Support Under Mattress||36"|
|Width of Handle||19.5"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|