100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
BD PosiFlush™ Sterile Field (SF) Saline Flush Syringe is terminally sterilized in its peel pouch, enabling it to be aseptically presented to a sterile field. Typically used in interventional radiology and critical care, the syringe supports applications such as PICC insertions. It is intended to be used only for the flushing of indwelling vascular access devices.
- Designed to eliminate syringe-induced blood reflux
- Designed to prevent solution from entering a non-sterile area of the syringe
- Greater visibility of syringe content
- Color and bar coded for easy identification and verification
- Addresses The Joint Commissions requirement for medication labeling
BD306544 - PosiFlush Saline Pre-Filled Syringes | 3 mL [30/box - 16 boxes/case]
BD306545 - PosiFlush Saline Pre-Filled Syringes | 5 mL [30/box - 16 boxes/case]
BD306546 - PosiFlush Saline Pre-Filled Syringes | 10 mL [30/box - 16 boxes/case]
BD306553 - PosiFlush Saline Pre-Filled Syringes | Sterile Field | 10 mL [30/box - 8 boxes/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Syringe Tip Type||BD Luer-Lok™|
|Syringe Tip Orientation||Concentric|