100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The BCI 3301 hand-held pulse oximeter is a portable device that is used to measure the oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate of patients. It is a durable and lightweight device that is easy to use. The pulse oximeter has an ergonomic design that fits comfortably in the hand. It also has a bright, easy-to-read LED display that shows the SpO2 and pulse rate readings.
- Durable and lightweight design
- Ergonomically designed to fit your hand comfortably
- Bright, easy-to-read LED numerals
- Quantitative pulse strength bar on the screen
- Fast, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements
- Stores data for up to 99 different patients
- Simple on/off control with auto shutoff to conserve battery life
- Powered by 3 easily replaceable C-cell batteries
- Monitors patients ranging from neonate to adult
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Application||Handheld Pulse Oximeter|
|Power Source||Battery Operated|
|Includes||BCI Hand-Held Pulse Oximeter, Oximetry Finger Sensor, 3 "C" Size Alkaline Batteries, and Owners Operation Manual|