100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
This 6-piece set of plastic goniometers includes 1 each 12", 8" and 6" 360° goniometers; 1 each pocket 180° goniometer, 360° rulongmeter and finger flexion/hyper-extension goniometer. These are essential tools for treatment, rehab and surgical recovery and evaluation. Goniometers measure joint limits and range-of-motion as well as hyperextension through flexion. The arms have a linear scale in both inches and centimeters, and the angle scale reads 1° increments. They also remain at last measurement position until reset. Baseline products have been used by medical professionals and therapies since 1974.
- Arms have a linear scale in both inches and centimeters.
- Assist to determine range of motion of a joint as well as evaluating and gauging recovery after surgery or physical therapy.
- Heads have three scales calibrated to be used with the ISOM (International Standards of Measurement, STFR) system.
- Essential tools for treatment, rehab and surgical recovery and evaluation.
- Suitable for home use as well as multi-user environments.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Dimensions||12.5" x 0.3" x 5"|