100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Baseline hydraulic pinch gauge is designed to provide convenience, reliability, and accurate measurements for therapists conducting pinch tests. The gauge utilizes a hydraulic system to ensure precise and repeatable results. With the ability to support the gauge during testing, therapists can obtain more accurate readings for tip, key, and palmer tests. The maximum reading remains displayed until the unit is reset. Manufactured in the USA, the Baseline pinch gauge yields consistent results in line with published Baseline and Jamar studies. It is CE certified and comes with a protective carrying case.
- Hydraulic system for convenience, reliability, and measurement accuracy
- Supportive design allows for more accurate results in pinch tests
- Suitable for tip, key, and palmer tests
- Maximum reading remains displayed until reset
- Strength reading available in pounds or kilograms
- CE certified for quality assurance
- Includes a protective carrying case
- Four modes: LiTE, Standard, HD, and 5-level Pinch Clinic Mode.
FAB12-0222 - HD Hydraulic Pinch Gauge, 50 lb.
FAB12-0226 - LITE Hydraulic Pinch Gauge, 50lb.
FAB12-0235 - STD Hydraulic Pinch Gauge, 50lb
FAB12-0480 - 5-Position Hydraulic Pinch Gauge, Clinical Model
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Design||Hydraulic system for convenience, reliability, and measurement accuracy|
|Testing Support||Supportive design allows for more accurate results in pinch tests|
|Test Compatibility||Suitable for tip, key, and palmer tests|
|Maximum Reading Display||Reading remains displayed until reset|
|Certification||CE certified for quality assurance|
|Carrying Case||Includes a protective carrying case|
|Modes Options||LiTE, Standard, HD, and 5-level Pinch Clinic Mode|