100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Bariatric Adcuff™ is a precision-crafted blood pressure cuff designed for larger patients. It features a custom-sized inflation bladder, a curved design, and an oversized bulb and valve that allow for faster inflation and deflation. The cuff also comes with an over-sized leatherette carrying case.
The Bariatric Adcuff™ is made with ADC's proprietary Size Guide™ marking system, which prevents mis-cuffing. It also fits limbs with a circumference of 44cm to 66cm. The cuff is not made with natural rubber latex and is assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Precision crafted 300mmHg Japanese engineered manometer with classic black baked enamel finish exceeds industry performance standards
- Extended scaleplate graduation marks reduce parallax for easier viewing from virtually any angle
- Bariatric Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Custom sized inflation bladder with one 50cm and one 25cm tube
- Curved design provides a better fit on conically shaped bariatric arms
- Fits limbs with a circumference of 44cm to 66cm
- Adflow™ oversized bulb and valve (#872LN) with filter screen protection allows for faster inflation of the larger cuff
- Adflow™ filter screen check and deflation valve reduce dust build-up
- Adflow™ chrome-plated brass air release valve for precise deflation control
- Over-sized leatherette carrying case with durable nylon zipper
- Not made with natural rubber latex
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Sphyg Accuracy||+/-3mmHg @ 50ºF(10ºC) - 104ºF(40ºC)|
|Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range||+/-3mmHg or 2% whichever is greater @ <50ºF(10ºC) and >104ºF(40ºC)|
|Operating Temp||50ºF(10ºC) - 104ºF(40ºC)|
|Storage Temp||-4ºF (-20ºC) - 131ºF(55ºC)|
|Number of Tubes||2|