100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
A next-generation system that helps protect you from exposure to hazardous drugs and is proven to meet the NIOSH definition of a closed system drug transfer device in actual drug testing with antineoplastic agents.
- Majority of hazardous drug compounding can be done with just three SKUs.
- Designed to reduce waste, help make implementations easier and reduce confusion.
- Just compound and go. No need to pre-prime or pre-activate the vial adaptor.
- Click to lock. No push and twist. Linear connection designed to help reduce repetitive strain injury (RSI) and provide audible click for validation.
- Designed for easier swabability and disinfection.
Flat and smooth valve surfaces.
- No proprietary components. Works with any off the shelf syringe, no need to stock new syringes.
- Helps facilitate easier withdrawal of viscous fluids.
16G fluid pathway.
BBN412113. OnGuard Spike Port Adaptor [100/case]
BBN412114. OnGuard Luer Lock Adaptor [400/case]
BBN412115. Tevadaptor Connecting Set [400/case]
BBN412118. OnGuard Contained Medication System with Tevadaptor Components Syringe Adaptor [300/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Latex Information||Not Made With Natural Rubber|