100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Argyle Replogle Suction Catheters are specially-designed for neonatal use, boasting a transparent dual-lumen, three glossy eyes, and radiocontrast. The vent lumen limits adherence to mucosal walls, while millimetric markers (5mm to 25mm) help providers place the tube and monitor its movement post-fixation.
- The Argyle Replogle Suction Catheters feature X-ray opaque Sentinel Line tubing with a Sentinel Eye catheter for radiological visualization.
- These Argyle Replogle suction catheters are uniquely crafted to treat esophageal atresia in neonates.
- Integral tapered connector is easily customized to form a funnel.
- Featuring a dual-lumen design, this tube offers an unobstructed view.
- Featuring three, smoothly molded eyes, these catheters are sterile.
CVN8888256503 - Replogle Suction Catheter | 10 Fr x 24 in, [10/case]
CVN8888256529 - Replogle Suction Catheter | 8 Fr x 24 in, [10/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Part Numbers||8888256503 & 8888256529|
|Length||24 Inch Length|
|Type||Dual Lumen Type|
|Vent Type||Vent Lumen|