100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The 3pp Arch Lift is a supportive device that helps to relieve pain and discomfort from plantar fasciitis, flat foot, heel spurs, and metatarsalgia. It features adjustable straps so that you can choose the level of compression and lift that is most comfortable for you. The non-slip foam lining and thin foam arch pad contour to your foot for all-day or all-night wear. The removable pad can be added to relieve pain in the ball of your foot. The washable and breathable material is lined in 100% latex-free foam. One size adjustable splint fits most foot sizes and can be worn on either your right or left foot.
- Adjustable straps for custom compression and lift
- Non-slip foam lining and thin foam arch pad for comfort
- Removable pad to relieve pain in the ball of your foot
- Washable and breathable material lined in 100% latex-free foam
- One size adjustable splint fits most foot sizes and can be worn on either the right or left foot
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Uses||Relieve pain from Flat Foot or Plant Fasciitis|
|Care||Hand or machine wash and air Dry|
|Area||Fits both left and right foot|