100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Determine HIV-1/2 Ag/Ab Combo Controls are quality control reagents for use with the Determine HIV-1/2 Ag/Ab Combo Assay only.
- It’s the first antigen/antibody rapid point-of-care test that detects both HIV-1/2 antibodies and free HIV-1 p24 antigen on a single test strip.
- Built-in quality controls to let you know the test is working.
- Test in three simple steps with clear results in just 20 minutes.
- The first antigen/antibody test, with the ability to detect HIV earlier than antibody-only tests.
- Test using whole blood, serum or plasma samples.
- Proved 99.9% overall clinical sensitivity for all sample types.
HIV-1/2 Ag/Ab Combo Controls [4 vial/pack]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Time to results||20 Minutes|
|Results Window||20-30 Minutes after starting test|
|Test Lines||HIV-1 p24 antigen, HIV-1/2 antibodies|
|Storage Conditions||2 to 8°C (36 to 46°F)|
|Test Shelf Life||24 Months|
|External Controls Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Operating Temperature||15-30°C (59 to 86°F)|