100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Alere BinaxNOW® RSV Card is an in vitro immunochromatographic assay designed to identify respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) fusion protein antigen in nasal wash and nasopharyngeal (NP) swab specimens from patients exhibiting symptoms. It is intended to assist in the diagnosis of RSV infections in individuals under 5 years old.
- Valuable information can be obtained before hospital admission to help control the spread of RSV infections.
- Results available in just 15 minutes.
- Requires limited hands-on time.
- Provides highly accurate results and includes built-in controls.
- Can be used with either nasal wash or nasopharyngeal swab samples.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Time to Result||15 minutes|
|Storage||2 - 30°C|
|Shelf Life||24 months from the date of manufacture|
|Sample Type||Nasal wash, Nasopharyngeal swab|