100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Cold therapy with the AirCast® CryoCuff® combines compression and cold. compression minimizes swelling, while cold minimizes pain. Set consists of water cooler and cuff. Cooler holds enough ice and water for 8 hours of cryotherapy. Use with gravity feed (included) or continuous AutoChill electric pump (sold separately).
- Designed for safety and ease of use; includes tube assembly and insulation disk.
- Anatomically specific cuffs made of nylon and vinyl.
- Available for foot, ankle, knee, shoulder and back.
- Compatible with all Cryo/Cuff and Arctic Flow pads.
- Provide compression and cryotherapy to afflicted area.
- Ideal for: Post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms, and home use.
- Compression is gravity controlled.
- Cooler holds enough ice and water for 8 hours of cryotherapy.
- Set consists of water cooler and cuff.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Application||compression and cold|
|Dimensions||18"L x 12"W x 14"H|