100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Adult Crutches are a lightweight, anodized aluminum crutch that is designed for adults who are 5 ft 2" to 5 ft 10" tall. The crutches feature a reinforced center tube and footpiece for added strength, and a push button adjustment that makes it easy to change the height in 1" increments.
The handgrip position is also readily adjusted with wing nuts, and the underarm and handgrip pads are comfortable and durable. The crutches include laminated color operating instructions, and have a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs when evenly distributed.
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum construction
- Reinforced center tube and footpiece
- Push button height adjustment
- Height adjustment in 1" increments
- Handgrip position adjustment with wing nuts
- Comfortable and durable underarm and handgrip pads
- Laminated color operating instructions
- Maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs when evenly distributed
- Meets the requirements of HCPCS code: E0114
Adult Universal Aluminum Crutches [8 pairs/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Quantity||8 Pairs per Case|
|Armpad to Grip Height Range||15" – 19"|
|Armpad to Floor Height Range||45" – 53"|
|Approximate User Height Range||5' 2" – 5' 10"|