100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Nova Forearm Crutch with Anatomical Handle is a high-quality, adjustable crutch that is designed to provide comfort and support for users of all heights. The crutch features an anatomical hand-grip that is ergonomically designed to fit the natural curve of the hand, providing all-day comfort. The vinyl covered arm cuff has round edges to prevent chafing, and the separate height adjustable sections allow the crutch to be customized to the user's individual height.
The Nova Forearm Crutch is made from high-strength aluminum and has a weight capacity of 250 lbs. It also features dual anti-rattle collars for both sections and deluxe tips that provide additional grip and security over a variety of surfaces.
- Featuring an anatomical hand-grip for all day comfort
- Vinyl covered arm cuff with round edges
- Separate height adjustable sections for both upper and lower parts of the crutch
- Designed for users between 5'3" and 6'2" in height
- Weight capacity is 250 lbs
- Made from quality high strength aluminum
- Dual anti-rattle collars for both sections
- Deluxe tips provide additional grip and security over a variety of surfaces
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|1 Pair (both left and right)