100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Clinton Industries Adjustable Small Staircase is an adjustable medical exercise equipment made for all ages of patients from children to adult that are recovering from injuries or a stroke and are undergoing physical therapy or rehabilitation to help strengthen & increase their range of motion & mobility.
Made with an all-hardwood plywood base, the Adjustable Small Staircase has a durable, UV satin & topcoat finish with steel fasteners that ensure optimal durability. It has 1.5" diameter stainless steel handrails with end bumpers which features self-indexing spring action plungers and numbered height indicator strips for a 1.5" hassle-free and quick height adjustment increments. The second knob on the staircase secures the handrails to avoid any side-to-side instability. All the edges of the staircase are banded with tough, slate gray, edge banding and each step has 2" full-width treads.
- 1.5 diameter stainless steel handrails with end bumpers
- Fast easy height adjustments with self indexing spring action plungers and numbered height indicator strips (no holes to line up or count)
- Second knob removes any side-to-side play for a rigid upright
- Hardwood plywood base with durable, UV satin, topcoat finish
- Assembled with steel fasteners (No glued wood dowels)
- All edges are banded with tough, Slate Gray, edge banding
- 2 full width safety treads on each step
- Adjusts to all ages from children to adult in 1.5" increments
- Patient can ascend and descend without turning
- Requires a minimum 8' ceiling
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Platform||30" W x 24" D x 12" H|
|Overall Size||34" W x 54" D x 36.5"– 50" H|